About this project
Our “Financial Inclusion” Conferences for Women in Ghana aim to bring together 150-200 women SME entrepreneurs to encourage them to innovate and build their businesses to deliver economic growth.
You can provide an opportunity for women to attend an upcoming Women’s Financial Inclusion Conference in Ghana. These conferences:
- Teach key business principles and best practices
- Empower women to take advantage of the SME market in Ghana and beyond
- Encourage decision-making and resource management for women-owned businesses
- Assist with creative solutions to bottle-neck issues facing women SME owners
- Provide testimonials from innovative SME women clients
- Encourage participants with a theme of, “I can do it; you can do it too!”
Your contribution of $40 will EmpowerHER to attend this unique event and go forward as a more financially astute business woman. An opportunity like this does not normally exist for Ghanaian women and they are eager to attend. They transfer the learning from the conference to their businesses at home, and as their SMEs grow, profits increase, jobs are generated, and transformation occurs for their families and communities.
Your Support Will Help
Funding will be directed to the area of greatest need within the proposed program. Sometimes programs may change in scope and in this case, Opportunity may redirect funding to a suitable alternative program.